Business Intelligence Developer for 6 months in Stockholm
Responsible for working with the BI Team in evaluating, troubleshooting, and improving of existing reporting environment. Business Intelligence and analytics is a strategic area with high priority and there will be good opportunities to develop your profession as BI developer. BI developers work closely with our business partners which consist of all business units.
Main tasks and responsibilties:
- Design, build and integrate data from various sources using the Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, etc).
- Maintenance and creation of new documentation around BI solutions.
- Develop and keep company data together in our data platform
- Write complex data queries and create data infrastructure in a simple and efficient matter
- Visualize data for the business to make it possible to e.g. increase decision accuracy and improve process efficiency
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ comparable degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in development (3-4 requires more of an agile mindset)
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL databases, building and maintaining data warehouse solutions
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing and version control (e.g. VSTS)
- Familiar with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
|Workload||38 hours/week , Partly remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Business, Developer|