Senior Java/J2EE ArchitectBased in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Speaks English (4)
- - MySQL
- - Java/J2EE
- - Springboot
Available ASAPUpdated 2020-12-03
I have around 18+ years of IT experiences which include recent Bigdata technologies and Java/J2EE technologies covering all phases of project development including business requirements analysis, architecture and design, user interface design, module and component construction, testing and quality assurance, and deployment.
I am experienced in:
• Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong experience and expertise in working with BIGDATA Technologies like Spark Core/ Streaming, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, (Stanford) NLP, NLTK, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop (HDFS/YARN), ELK.
• Strong work experience working in CLOUD Env like AWS, Google GCP.
• Extensive worked in AWS S3 bucket, AWS Furgate, Lambda, EC2 Instances, EMR, Athena & AWS Glue.
• Strong experience and expertise in working with J2EE technologies like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, XML Technologies, REST/SOAP Web services, Apache Commons, SourceForge
• Expertise in Both Relational and NoSQL DATABASES like MySQL, DB2, Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra
• Expertise in Servlet, JSP, PHP, HTML/5, Bootstrap CSS, MEAN/MERN Stack, Angular 1 and Angular 2-7, ReactJS, jQuery.
• ME(A/R)N Mongo, Express, (Angular/React) Nodejs strong expertise.
• Expertise in SCRIPTING Technologies like Perl, Python, Jython, Shell Scripting
• Expertise in Optimization and Performance tuning.
• Practitioner level knowledge and experience on the Agile SCRUM methodology.
• Good leadership qualities. Proven ability to take charge of projects and ensure successful completion.
• Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills with a competency of a good team player and ability to work on multiple projects at a time.