This assignment is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant assignments.
Freelance EasyVista ITSM – (Remote)
- Published 1 month ago
- English, Spanish
- Expected start date: ASAP
For one of our strongest partners, we are looking for an EasyVista ITSM consultant, if possible, certified, with ITIL V4 Foundation and 3 years of experience in the consulting field and in the implementation of ITSM projects. The final client is from the public sector and the candidate’s project and tasks will deal with technical and functional support for platform developments and corrections, as well as small project management. The profile sought, therefore, is both technical and functional.
The candidate will work alongside a support team from the client and will have freedom of schedule, as it suits him/her. Due to legal requirements related to the Data Protection Law, the candidate must reside in the European Union, and there will not be a fixed schedule or daily load of hours, with which the candidate will have the freedom to carry out the tasks that are given to him/her.
Tasks to perform:
- Technical and functional support
- Evolution and corrective tasks of the tool
- Small project management
Full or part time: Part-time. 4 hours a day.
Date approx. from start: ASAP
Estimated duration: 6 months (possible extensions)
Language: Spanish, or English, or French.
- FPII in Computer Science or similar or Technical Engineering in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong experience and knowledge of easyVista Service Manager.
- ITIL V4 Foundation (Intermediate or Expert desirable).
- At least 3 years of experience in the consulting field and in the implementation of ITSM projects.
- Experience with SQL query writing, including JOINS, UNION, and subqueries.
- Process Consulting.
- Definition of Metrics and KPI.
- Leadership of technical teams.
- At least user-level knowledge of operating systems: Windows and Linux
- AGILE/SCRUM area certifications or similar.
- Project Management (PMBook).
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology.
- Experience with easyVista Service Apps and easyVista Self Help
|Workload||20 Hours/Week , 100% Remote|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||3 to 6 months|
|Necessary languages||English, Spanish|
|Necessary skills||EASYVISTA, ITSM|
This assignment is closed as of 2023-09-20 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant assignments are posted on Onsiter.Create account