Denne oppgaven godtar ikke søknader. Klikk her for å finne andre relevante oppgaver.
Technical Manager - Dublin
- Publisert 3 years ago
- Forventet startdato: ASAP
Our high profile client based in Dublin city centre is currently seeking a technical manager coming from a development/ architect background with excellent people management experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coach the development team on the development of the application solution.
- Providing the development team with technical leadership and guidance on application design options.
- Direct the development team towards a common technical vision to deliver a technical solution for business requirements.
- Dealing with general administration, including human resources administration issues, for the contract development team
- Maintain contractor resource demand and capacity plans
- Manage contractor resource absences
- Identify and notify any issues/risks affecting the project to the Client Project Manager.
- Managing delivery as agreed and aligning team resources as required.
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Identify improvements to system architecture and processes.
- Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with standards and best practices.
- Ensuring the development teamwork is carried out to meet the requirements
- Progress and manage technical change items/requests
- Ensuring deadlines are met including development on multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent people management skills
- Technical leadership/ Management experience
- Java or .Net development experience
- Knowledge/experience of project delivery methodologies, application development lifecycle, waterfall development model and agile development model.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple complex areas of work and/or projects simultaneously.
|Arbeidsmengde||5 Dager/uke , 100% på stedet|
|Nødvendige ferdigheter||ARCHITECTURE, Agile, MAINTENANCE, Management, Waterfall|
Oppgaven er avsluttet
Denne oppgaven er stengt fra 2020-01-22 og aksepterer ikke lenger søkere. Opprett en konto for å være den første til å vite når en lignende eller andre relevante oppgaver legges ut på Onsiter.Lag konto