Risk and Benefits Realization Manager - Parramatta
About the role:
Risk and Benefits Realization Services are required to support a large Program PMO and contribute to and ensure alignment between business change activity and the program business case and effective management of risk. The role is accountable for conducting the technical and analytical aspects of benefits realization activities in the program according to agreed benefits realization best practice.
- Proven record in the implementation of benefits and risk management practices, mapping, and tracking benefits in major and complex programs.
- Benefits management, accounting qualification, or wider Management qualification such as P3O, MSP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Technical proficiency in PowerPoint to create ad-hoc reports as needed; PowerBI proficiency is an advantage
- Ability to analyze technical data and synthesize this into a captivating narrative using non-technical language
- Ability to build relationships, and possess effective stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills and manage sensitive issues.
- Strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodologies especially Scaled Agile and other agile frameworks
- Ability to work with remote and distributed teams from a variety of backgrounds and differing skillsets
|Arbeidsmengde||40 timer/uke , 100 % onsite|
|Nødvendige ferdigheter||Agile, BENEFITS, Manager, RÉALISATION, frameworks|
Du må lage en konto på Onsiter for å stille et spørsmål om et prosjekt.Lag konto