Denne oppgaven godtar ikke søknader. Klikk her for å finne andre relevante oppgaver.
Project Manager - 12 months contract
- Publisert 4 years ago
- Forventet startdato: ASAP
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation in the health services sector, who look to protect the national safety of the public in their specialised field; which is achieved by trained accreditors. Our client act as an external authority responsible for accrediting training and education programs, developing policies and procedures, and assessing overseas practitioners to determine their ability to register to practice in Australia.
Reporting into the IT Manager, the organisation is looking for a Project Manager to join the company for a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of a CRM, Finance, and Payroll and Test Delivery Solution on behalf of the client. The role will work closely with internal and external vendors and consultants, liaising across numerous functions of the business.
- Project management and planning in collaboration with business and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Manager, Communications and external consultant to develop a project communication strategy for approval by the Senior Leadership Team
- Manage data migration activities between legacy and new systems, including digitisation of paper documentation.
- Assist with forecasting project budgets, monitor expenses against budget, report on variances and highlight any potential deviations from budget.
- Supervise and lead business change management activities, including an assessment of change impact and readiness to support change management efforts.
- Validate and document detailed process maps to ensure alignment with system capabilities and strategy.
The key to success in this position will be your exceptional communication skills and the capability to strengthen and maintain relationships. Your ability to lead the team with a common vision, manage stakeholders, and present to a variety of different staff will also be crucial to the organization. You should have experience managing a range of technology projects in small-medium sized businesses.
The successful candidate is likely to have most of the experience below:
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work ability collaboratively.
- Experience delivering a breadth of technology projects (CRM, ERP Core business systems).
- Use and knowledge of multiple project tools/frameworks and their relative uses.
- Exceptional Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in reviewing, developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementing and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- An all round skill set, the ability to fulfil some BA functions, oversee UAT and to work well with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
|40 Timer/uke , 100% på stedet
|CRM, ERP, Management, Microsoft, Migration
Oppgaven er avsluttet
Denne oppgaven er stengt fra 2020-02-07 og aksepterer ikke lenger søkere. Opprett en konto for å være den første til å vite når en lignende eller andre relevante oppgaver legges ut på Onsiter.Lag konto