Senior Lead Java Developer
- Spring Boot
Lead development/hands on architecture role working on a large suite of enterprise services based on a microservices architecture, making use of Spring Boot and related cloud technologies.
You will work with an larger architecture group and develop in a hands on capacity in a role that has split duties between development and design.
You'll joining an enterprise technology consultancy so there is an element of communication and understanding of business problems within this role.
The project is around breaking down an existing monolithic application and moving to a microservices based application.
- Lead / principal development experience with a good understanding of technical architecture
- 10+ years Java development experience
- Solid experience around the Spring framework and building Spring based applications
- Experience building Spring Boot systems
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker is desired
- Good communication skills, able to understand business requirements & problems, and help come up with technical solutions around these (supported by BAs/Product Owners etc.)
- Good understanding of Agile concepts
|Workload||5 days/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||2020-11-30|
|Necessary skills||AWS, Docker, Experience, Java, Spring|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-06-12 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account