Information Security Technical Support Specialist Temporary Contract (M/F)
As Information Security Technical Support Specialist you will report into the Information Security Manager.
In this role, you will be accountable with below responsibilities:
- Project Management & Ownership of the different stages of the projects you will be
leading. Keeping track of the completed tasks and following up with those that
remain pending, keeping in touch with all parties involved.
- Execute administrative tasks
You will partner with the Business Information Security Leader to ensure business requirements are met, while ensuring the right Security standards
You will be part of a network of experts, that will coach and guide you in your work plan. You will be required to be externally connected to ensure the latest trends, threats and standards are known and addressed, as the case.
The successful candidate will have:
- Willingness to accept a 10 month temporary contract
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology Information Security concepts (application
architecture, application security testing).
- Proven experience in the Information Technology and Services industry
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a multifunctional environment
- We look for people who can handle multiple priorities, are self-motivated, collaborative
with a can-do attitude
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary languages||English, Spanish|
|Necessary skills||Contract, SECURITY, Technical, support|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-06-12 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account