Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Designing, developing and selecting most effective and efficient tools and methods to produce quality products.
- Managing the manufacturing / assembly New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure that engineering drawings are processed on time for NPI build.
- Utilizing lean and 6 Sigma methodologies and tools, VSM analyses and others to evaluate technical issues and identify opportunities for improvement of processing, work holding, tooling, NC programs, and others.
- Evaluating facility layout and workflow to efficiently utilize manpower, equipment and space. Analyzing work balance and manufacturing group technology cells.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required along with 8-10 years of work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts with emphasis in machining
- Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management
- Understanding of CAM Programming and CAD design for manufacturing
- Creo experience desired
|Luogo||Island Lake, IL|
|Carico di lavoro||40 ore/settimana , 100% in loco|
|Data d'inizio prevista||ASAP|
|Data di scadenza prevista||Open|
|Competenze richieste||CAD, Design, ENGINEER, Management, Manufacturing|
Per poter richiedere informazioni su un progetto, devi crearti un account su OnsiterCrea un account