IT Security Analyst
An established but growing financial services organization is actively seeking an experienced Information Security analyst to join their team. The ideal Information Security Analyst will have a well-rounded view of security as a whole, including, desktop, servers, Office 365, DLP, audits, vulnerabilities, risks, firewalls, etc.
Essential duties include monitoring security across the WAN, implementing security and DLP best practices, completing due diligence as well as assessing vendors security posture. Candidates must be well organized, detail oriented, well versed in infosec best practices and experienced in Office 365 best practices. You will be the sole security person but will eventually have a team to work with as the organization grows. You must be able to work in a team, document, plan and follow through on projects. Excellent communication skills are required.
- Implement & monitor security-related systems.
- Assign security resource to users.
- Apply Infosec best practices.
- Identify vulnerabilities and configuration issues.
- Daily security routines and reporting.
- Monitor websites for security alerts, news bulletins and vendor advisories.
- Monitor assign and document user's security Server environment.
- Create and maintain security policies and procedures.
- Provide input and evaluate new security techniques.
- 5+ years' of professional enterprise (1000+ users) Information Security experience
- Must have a well-rounded security perspective from desktops to servers to network to audit/compliance
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention) experience is required
- Office 365
- Able to assess risks and vulnerabilities
- Apply InfoSec best practices
- Be well organized and have attention to detail
- Be logical in thinking and have exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Be able to provide clear, detailed documentation
- Form project plans
- Work well in a team
- Be on call and to respond to emergencies when needed
- Associates degree required; bachelor's degree preferred
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, IT, SECURITY, financial , team|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-06-12 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account