IT Help Desk Analyst Level II
- The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users.
- As the Help Desk Analyst, you should also be aware of how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives.
- We also need the chosen candidate for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes.
- We need the person in this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business.
- This is the perfect Service Desk Analyst job for you if you want to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services.
- This position sometimes includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed.
- The responsibilities for this Analyst job can sometimes include covering alternative shifts when needed.
- We invite you to apply if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- It is important for this job to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Basic Troubleshooting experience desired
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Desktop Support experience preferred
- One or more programming or scripting language skills required
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Interested candidates should be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- If you're looking for job openings and have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you might be a good fit for this position
- ITIL certification is an even more strongly preferred point
- It is preferred for applicants to have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||Open|
|Necessary skills||Analyst, IT, ITIL, Management, Microsoft|