This assignment is not accepting applications. Click here to find other relevant assignments.
(CLOSED) AI Python SW Developer
- Published 4 years ago
- English, Svenska
- Expected start date: ASAP
We are currently looking for you as a consultant who is ready to take on a new assignment as an AI Python SW developer, based in Stockholm. You will work together with data scientist and machine learning engineer in an Agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production. We focus on unlocking significant business value and are expanding to accelerate impact even further. As the open position we have, you work in cross-functional agile teams of other highly skilled software/Machine Learning Engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers and others to build the AI ecosystem. To succeed in this position, we believe that you have a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards a solution with a focus on delivering results.
For this assignment, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Play a vital role in the productization of machine learning models at scale (Deployment, monitoring, infrastructure, software practices …).
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to help them enforce good software engineering practices in order to industrialize the solutions at scale to the comprehensive fashion network.
- Leverage an understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code.
In order to become a successful candidate for the assignment, we seek you who are/have:
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- 3 or more years of experience of the above qualifications
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: OPEN
Are you interested?
If you possess the right skills and are interested in this assignment, do not hesitate to submit your application by pressing "Apply".
|40 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite
|Expected start date
|Expected end date
|AI, Agile, Python
This assignment is closed as of 2019-06-10 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant assignments are posted on Onsiter.Create account