Business Analyst Level 2
- Deep knowledge of TrackWise platform (versions 8 & 9) and various quality workflows supported
- Business analysis and test lead skills
- Experience with validated systems and validated SDLC
This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences. Analyze business processes. Identify, evaluate, develop and or redesign systems and procedures to meet user requirements. Create detailed written user requirements for developers. Provide consultation to customers on business process redesign. Assist in the development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes.
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned. Own key tasks, demonstrate solid business knowledge, require moderate direction, give minimal guidance to others, handle moderately complex problems, possess solid knowledge of SDLC
- Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on small/medium size projects.
- Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Define, design, and document business flows and processes on small & medium size projects.
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Identify and resolve data quality issues. Act as the primary contact for the data management process between IT developers and the business.
- Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization.
- Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project. Identify and understand issues that may impact day-to-day operations and or project costs. Use technical tools for (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
- Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives.
- Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or systems expertise.
- Assist in development of training materials To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Solid knowledge of the application development process. strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
- Solid business knowledge. Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
- Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 5+ years experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems.
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training.
|Workload||40 hours/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||OPEN|
|Necessary skills||Analyze, Business, Experience, SDLC, system|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account