It looks like you are in United States. Would you like to go to https://onsiter.com/us/ instead?
Available ASAP(Updated 2021-05-12)
C# Application Developer
Sallins, County Kildare, Ireland
- Dilligent Worker
- Friendly, personable team player
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
2019-01 - 2019-09
• Customization of Dynamics 365 including ribbon buttons, Behavior Driven Development
2018-12 - 2018-01
- Dec 2018 Duties:
• Developed a full Django web application stack for crane operators to sign e-dockets, with lightweight Android component for mobile devices.
• System admin (Active Directory etc.), business analysis, project management responsibilities
2015-04 - 2016-01
C#, ASP.net programming, software lifecycle, UML, IDE's, SQL server 2012, Android, CSS, HTML
2015-10 - 2015-10
2013-10 - 2014-10
• Assisting in the general delivery of custom frontend solutions for clients, gathering requirements.
Salesforce, force.com, PHP, JS, CSS, Photoshop, Active Directory, Powershell, DNS
2014-01 - 2014-01
-Apr. 2014 Duties:
• Day to day adding of new users to active directory, creating OU's, modifying permissions, trouble shooting folder permissions, running SQL queries to retrieve salient information.
• Configuring and installing software builds (TMS, SAP etc.), creating Sharepoint forms for administrative use, troubleshooting Labware issues, writing and maintaining wiki howto's.
• Deploying Symantec ghost images from multicast server sessions, and creating new images, hardware upgrade and configuration, network connectivity.
Sharepoint 2007 (MOSS), /2013 Infopath, Sharepoint designer, C#, VM Ware, HyperV, MS Server 2012, Active Directory, Oracle 10/11g, SQL, Citrix, Labware, Docuwiki, SAP BI/MM, PHP, SQL, Powershell, Active Directory.
2012-12 - 2012-01
• Troubleshooting Microsoft outlook issues, configuring network connectivity, permissions, active directory, AV administration.
Active directory, networking, Sophos AV deployment / support
2011-12 - 2011-01
Systems administration and desk-side support at Gowan Motors, Ireland
2010-01 - 2010-01
* Troubleshooting network connectivity issues, active directory and permissions, pinging servers,
* Traceroutes, DNS lookups etc., server administration, creating and editing users and groups in active directory, writing and delivering reports. Scripting with shell, PHP and python scripting
Windows 2008 server, outlook, exchange, Cisco, Broadcom routers, Windows XP/ Windows 7
2008-01 - 2009-01
2007-01 - 2008-01
in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
2007-01 - 2008-01
2006-01 - 2007-01
2003-01 - 2005-01
at Vivendi Universal Games.
• Preparing gold master builds for shipping, rigorous integration testing of games and interactive titles, error checking/parity checking of cloned discs
• Dispatching builds to production factories in Eastern Europe, QA/RTM testing of release candidates,
• Regression testing of older titles on newer PC's, troubleshooting multiplayer network connectivity issues, preparing PC's with RAM and graphics cards, configuring settings, aliasing, detail settings etc. Writing bug reports with Bugzilla
Bugzilla, Windows 98/ME/2K/XP, nVidia/ATI graphics, routers,
2005-01 - 2005-01
children's Hagwon in Guwol-Dong in Incheon (South Korea) for 6 months.
2003-01 - 2003-01
2001-01 - 2002-01
• General networking administration, configuration of CISCO routers and switches, gained good hands on experience with networking technologies for the first time.
• Completed a 3-day Unix Fundamentals course
Cisco routers and switches, PabX telecommunications switches, command shell administration
2002-01 - 2002-01
2002: Worked independently over a period of 3 weeks for Gowan Distributors In Dublin
General IT administration duties, Windows desk-side support
Windows 2000 Server, Windows 98/ME/2K,
1997-01 - 1998-01
• Configuring and upgrading PC's for vendors.
Windows 3.1, 3.11 (Windows for workgroups), Windows 95, Windows 98/ME, RAM, networking
1997-1998: Attended DIT to study General Engineering.
1998-01 - 2002-01