Posting a project - step by step
- Choose a straight-forward title that summarises the job well.
- Make sure to include all important information and requirements in the project description.
- Tag all required "hard" skills. Applicants will be asked to self-assess their skill level for each one as part of the application process.
- Tag all languages that the contractor needs to have mastered to fill the role.
- You can get in contact with one or more applicants and agree to work together as soon as needed. The contract is drafted and accepted directly on Onsiter.