In this role you will be working across the following:
- Manage the support, break/fix and continuous improvement resources for the functional area.
- Identify the impact on and requirements for business processes to support the organization's
- Dynamics AX and Annata requirements
- Manage the effort to provide analysis of and document decomposition of business processes
- Execute detailed design and configuration fir related continuous improvement activities
- Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the user community in conjunction with the business process team members.
- Provide post-implementation production support and training
- Provide after hours support for critical operations systems (emergency only).
- From time to time travel to sites and operations to provide support and training
- Ensure all working relationships are effective and foster an environment of work productivity and teamwork.
- Perform duties in line with set performance targets for the position.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Accounting, IT)
- 6-10 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Product knowledge in using or supporting ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics (Courses include: Supply Chain Foundation)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Broad knowledge of Windows based operating systems
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Client focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
|Carga de trabajo||40 horas/semana , 100% in-situ|
|Fecha de comienzo aprox.||Cuanto antes|
|Fecha fin aprox.||6+ months|
|Habilidades necesarias||Analytical, ERP, Microsoft, communication, support|
Para poder hacer una pregunta sobre un proyecto, tienes que crear una cuenta en OnsiterCrear cuenta