Podría estar disponible(Actualizado 2020-05-28.)
Testutvecklare, Testare, Automatisering
Nativo Svenska, English, Arabic
- Scrum Master
USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING
IT development experience
MS Visual Studio Load Test
Test Development, Automation and Testlead
Software Quality Assurance and DevOps
Scrum master, Team management and/or Test management
Systems and SW Development
2017-01 - Presente
Testlead at Hennes & Mauritz
2019-02 - Presente
Key words: Testing and Testlead, coordination, development and customer support
2018-09 - 2019-01
- Code review and SW release tasks
- Big focus on Quality Assurance for the software delivered to the customer, CI/CD and help out with some DevOps tasks
- Coach development teams, consisting of developers, Product Owner and sync status and needs with the management
- Make sure that the team can work smoothly, protected from external disturbance and have everything that they need, being e.g. HW resource, competence etc.
- Other activities as planning and discussing current and future work packages with the product owner. Backlog refinement
- Try to stay up to date with technical skills to better understand team needs
- Take responsibility to handle Git issues, Continues Delivery (CD) by TeamCity/Octopus and solves problems related to the development environment.
Key words: Scrum master, QA, DevOps, coordination and planning
2017-09 - 2018-08
- Maintaining functional and regression test suite in Python using Pytest and Visual Studio.
- Facilitate the agile ceremonies like the Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective etc.
- Handle Git issues, Continues Delivery (CD) by Jenkins jobs and solves problems related to the development environment.
- Code review and release tasks.
- Coach the development teams, consisting of developers and researchers (physicists), Product Owner and the management.
Key words: Scrum master, QA, C++, Python, DevOps, coordination and planning
2017-01 - 2017-08
- Bug fixes, TR (Trouble Report) and general QA/CI/CD tasks.
- Facilitate agile activities like the sprint planning, review, retrospective etc.
- Test code porting, testing and test development, mainly functional and regression testing.
Key words: Scrum master, Erlang, bash script, some Python, coordination and planning
2016-04 - 2016-12
Fill in the gaps by contributing with e.g. programming skills and/or technical knowledge. Bug fixes, testing, deployment could be needed to be done so I helped with that as well.
Daily tasks like updating Jira and Confluence pages according to needs that a raise. Sprint planning and retrospective for 3 weeks long sprints
Key words: Scrum master, Bug fixes, Python, Release and test activities. Coordination
2013-11 - 2016-03
Systems/SW development, new feature implementation and TR handling within the Ericsson IMS solutions, working in SBG target and virtualized environment. I also worked in CSCF mainly in the Linux environment
Key words: TDD in C++, TTCN, TR handling, Bash scripting, Test development, SW development, IMS, CSCF and SBG
2012-05 - 2013-10
SW Testing of Modular Reconnaissance Pod System and Electronic Presentation systems in the JAS Gripen. Both functional, regression and stability testing were done by me and other testers collectively.
I did mainly create functional test cases written in Python using Eclipse IDE and SAAB specific test framework in conjunction with the hardware. System testing, exploratory and manual, was done mainly in Linköping using the airplane rig.
Key words: Python Scripting, Test development, Linux, Systems test, Documentation
2012-01 - 2012-05
Testing of Controller unit/system for Nut/Screw tools in the vehicle division. Define test and participate in SW requirement tasks, various planning and implementing changes/new functionality and run the tests. Write the test report. Part of the role is to do some trouble shooting when testing or functionality doesn't give the expected results.
Key words: Planning, Scripting, Electronics, documentation
2006-08 - 2011-10
HW related SW test development of pace makers and ICD (Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator) RF communication. Define requirements and technical specification for the test environment consisting of the DUT (Device Under Test), various lab instruments and using the National Instruments and Visual Studio and LabWindows development environment, planning and implementing changes/new functionality and running tests. Test data analysis using e.g. graphs to find deviations, design and/or production error. Write test report. A part of the role is to do some trouble shooting when testing or functionality doesn't give the expected results. All documentation is in English and follow the IEEE 829 standard.
Key words: C/C++ Programming, RF, Imbedded systems, Application programming C#, Planning, Electronics, Analysis, documentation
2005-08 - 2006-05
PCB modification, reparation and upgrades to mimic the changes to the pace maker platform. Maintenance of the lab environment/system/tools. Contact with suppliers and coordination with colleagues in USA.
Key words: Electronics, mechanics, trouble shooting, test, documentation, supplier relationship
1998-02 - 2005-05
Production equipment maintenance and upgrades, training new employees.
Key words: Electronics, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Planning, Purchase, Teamlead
1996-03 - 1998-01
Production and manufacturing of power modules for the Ericsson radio base stations.
Key words: Planning, purchase, production
2002-01 - 2005-01