- Offentliggjort 5 days ago
- Forventet startdato: 2022-02-01
Our client is looking for a Software Developer for their end client. The project is set to start in February and the duration is approximately one year. The scope of the development incorporates developing digital solutions like APIs, Customer portals and Web applications both front and backend services. Jira will be used for requirement management. Requirements will be managed by Product Owner and associated Business stakeholders on day-to-day basis. The project is done as an iterative agile development project.
You are to build configuration/scripts in the client’s continuous integration and delivery system. Work can also include solution demoing, architecting and collaborating with other technical leads and architects. You will succeed in this role if you are forward-thinking, persistent & not afraid to fail, team-spirited, digitally driven and communicative & social.
- Strong NodeJS skills
- Project experience with AWS
- Experience in developing digital applications and services e.g. APIs, Customer portals and web application addressing customer problems
- Experience in ensuring secure development practices in development
- Experience in maintaining and providing support for the developed applications employing DevOps practices
Location: Finland (Remote)
Allocation: 100%, can be discussed
Duration: Approximately 12 months
Language: Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
|Arbejdsbyrde||40 Timer / Uge , 100 % remote|
|Forventet slutdato||12+ måneder|
|Nødvendige kvalifikationer||AWS, Lambda, NodeJS|