Senior Project Manager
- These Sr. PM roles are on the Business side, but the projects they will be managing will have IT components.
- Experience working w/ IT is required to ensure they understand the lingo. Pharmacy (not pharmaceutical) & Healthcare experience are very helpful. Previous consulting experience is good b/c this role will interact w/ a number of different levels of people & the PM needs to know how to communicate with the various levels.
- Planning skills around communication is a plus as they will work w/ business leads & need to understand how communications need to work, which entails looping in legal, regulatory teams & other teams as needed.
- The ideal candidates will have really great experience w/ IT projects, financial management, & healthcare with a strong background in pharmacy.
- Candidates need to be good at scheduling and running meetings; working closely w/ their assigned Business Lead(s) to run weekly team meetings & other meetings as needed for assigned projects.
- Manage the business team project schedule and communication plan for assigned projects. There will be multiple workstreams that will need to be set-up for each project.
- Capture and/or track meeting notes, follow-ups/action items, risks, issues, decisions, and other project documentation in standard templates that are pre-defined for the projects.
- Work closely with the IT and other workstream leads on project schedule, budget, reporting, issues, risks, and any change requests for assigned projects.
- Work with finance team as needed on project budget and financial updates for assigned projects.
- Perform overall status reporting for assigned projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to capture accurate meeting notes (electronically) during a call/meeting, and capture/maintain accurate documentation; Ability to communicate w/ all levels within an organization
- Strong skills w/ PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Familiarity w/ IT applications; Prior IT Project Management experience
- Ability to utilize standard program and project templates
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of RACI
- Understanding of financial management of projects is a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmacy and/or Pharmacy applications is a plus
- Prior experience with cost transformation is a plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years of project management experience
- Project Management Certification (PMI) preferred ???????
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- cost transformation
|Workload||40 timer/uge , 100 % onsite|
|Forventet startdato||Hurtigst muligt|
|Nødvendige kvalifikationer||Business, IT, Manager, PHARMACY, Project|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account
This project is closed as of 2020-08-13 and is no longer accepting applicants. Create an account to be the first to know when a similar or other relevant projects are posted on Onsiter.Create account