Security Compliance Specialist
- Offentliggjort 1 month ago
- Forventet startdato: Hurtigst muligt
We are looking for a Security Compliance Specialist, who will be leading various types of security compliance activities. Security Compliance Specialist will help the client’s organizations ensure that their operations comply with relevant laws, regulations, and policies related to IT Security. The consultant will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, documenting, and driving compliance remediation activities and reporting/advising management on compliance and out-of-compliance issues/actions. Additionally, demonstrate analytical thinking skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong communication skills.
The responsibilities of the consultant are to:
- Manage compliance/cybersecurity risks and risk extensions, contacting internal teams to resolve issues and improve audit posture.
- Develop a practical framework to identify, catalogue, track and manage compliance issues/actions.
- Track, monitor, document, and improve compliance audit readiness.
- Track and improve overdue security risk and vulnerability metrics.
- Advise management on compliance/out of compliance issues/actions.
- Escalate and resolve risks/issues related to security compliance and associated strategic compliance objectives.
- Ensure continuous communication between projects/teams to ensure dependencies and integration points are clearly identified.
- Foster an environment of openness and collaboration between projects/teams.
- Facilitate key compliance discussions/meetings/reviews and provide status updates to key project stakeholders.
We are looking for skilled consultants who can answer the following requirements:
- Few years of work experience in IT/Cybersecurity/Security Compliance related field.
- Excellent technical and/or analytical skills; verbal and written communication skills; and documenting and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of IT compliance laws, procedures, and other relevant regulatory standards and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of information security concepts.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Able to work on multiple focus points simultaneously and interact with different team members. Work well in a team environment and use a collaborative approach to working with others.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) certification preferred but not required
- Consulting experience preferred
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Language: Fluent English
|Arbejdsbyrde||40 Timer / Uge , 100 % remote|
|Forventet startdato||Hurtigst muligt|
|Forventet slutdato||12+ måneder|
|Nødvendige kvalifikationer||Compliance, Cybersecurity|