Senior Customer Experience (CX) consultant - (Remote+Madrid)
- Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
- Englisch, Spanisch
- Erwartetes Startdatum: 2024-01-01
Description of the project:
For a partner whose end customer is dedicated to the online retail sector, we are looking for a senior customer experience consultant. The idea for the consultant to work as an inplant, he/she should provide VoC management, support in the capture phase, analytics and follow-up of initiatives. The candidate must have previous experience in the tasks described below and provide success cases. The person we are looking for will work directly with VP Customer Experience but may have interaction with BI, for analytics and dashboards, as well as with different stakeholders who have responsibility within FT (logistics, finance, product). A mixted profile is needed: from the technical side to manage all the analytical and reporting part and in the functional side for follow up of actions.
The project is expected to last at least 6 months but this period could be extended if there is good synergy between the client and the consultant. Availability to work in their offices in Madrid once a week is mandatory, the rest of the week would be remote work. As for the schedule, it is flexible but ideally, should be from 8:00/9:00 to 17:00/18:00. Another important aspect is that the candidate will work in English due to this, we are looking for proficecy level.
Location: Hibrid: remote + 1 day per week in the office (Madrid).
Full or part time: Full time (Schedule de 8:00/9:00 - 17:00/18:00).
Approx. start date: January 2024.
Estimated duration: 6 months (possible extension).
Language: Spanish and English.
- Native or Bilingual Spanish.
- Business proficiency English.
- Bachelor´s degree.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in an equivalent position or demonstrable consultancy experience in CX (Customer Journey, Transactional / Relational VOC…).
- Experience/knowledge of Customer Experience Improvement tools: Voice of Customer (VoC) programs and analysis methodologies (Customer Journeys, Customer Personas, etc.)
- Valuable knowledge of Voice of Customer management tools (Speech and Text Analytics, Medallia, others) and of Customer Satisfaction processes: definition of satisfaction metrics, design, and analysis of massive and transactional surveys, design tools.
- Ability to synthesize and carry out Story Telling to transmit the results of the analyses carried out at different organizational levels.
- High communication skills at different levels and teamwork.
- Analytical thinking and internal and external customer orientation.
- Customer-centric mind-set, good team player, and embrace a collaborative and open working culture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing business, and within ambiguity in a matrix environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with BI tool will be consider a plus.
|Arbeitsumfang||40 Stunden/Woche , Teilweise Remote|
|Vorraussichtliches Enddatum||6+ Monate|
|Erforderliche Sprachen||Englisch, Spanisch|
|Erforderliche Fähigkeiten||CX, Consuloria, MICROSOFT OFFICE, VoC|