Robotic Process Automation Developer
About the role
As an RPA/Blue Prism Developer, you will develop and implement automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited developer within the business.
You will be working closely with Project Managers and SME's for process identification and feasibility analysis.
- Configuring new Blue Prism objects and processes and maintaining the code base developed by the developers;
- Communicating with the Blue Prism product support team on software related issues, suggesting in case of any improvements and seeking advice from other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Performing code optimization and identifying potential issues and defects
- Participating in code reviews, automated & functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- A minimum of 1-2 years developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited developer.
- Professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL, relational databases, and application development
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Clients Robotics product
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
|Arbeitsumfang||40 Stunden/Woche , 100% vor Ort|
|Vorraussichtliches Enddatum||6+ months|
|Erforderliche Fähigkeiten||Analysis, Developer, RPA, SME, SQL|
Um eine Frage zu einem Projekt stellen zu können, müssen Sie ein Konto auf Onsiter erstellenKonto erstellen