It looks like you are in United States. Would you like to go to https://onsiter.com/us/ instead?
Change and Release Manager (ERP)
- Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
- Erwartetes Startdatum: SOFORT
Our customer is looking for a consultant to be responsible for planning and overseeing the governance of the process from capture of business requirements to implementation throughout the lifecycle via change request management development and testing and further through the release management.
You will be responsible for engaging and working with the professionals on both demand and supply side, across the customer’s various business areas, to plan and coordinate the release and associated changes, to ensure progress and tie together the requirement between all the phases.
The role is responsible for the global alignment of changes in a stage-gate approach. The releases are for Dynamics AX and Biztalk.
Work place: Onsite in Copenhagen (currently primarily remote due to Covid-19)
Work load: Full time
Duration: 6 months with possibility for extension
– Experience within change and release management in global organisations
– Proactive, positive and skilled in stakeholder management
– Strong project management and facilitation skills
– Experience working in both waterfall and agile setups
– Knowledge of ERP and preferably Dynamics AX and BizTalk
– Knowledge of tools like AX Security Role module and VCM and LCS processes is an advantage
|Arbeitsumfang||37 Hours/Week , 100% Onsite|
|Vorraussichtliches Enddatum||6+ Monate|
|Erforderliche Fähigkeiten||Project Management, BizTalk, Change and Release Manager, Dynamics AX, ERP|