Available ASAP(Updated 2020-05-26)
IT Business Consultant
Native English, Hindi, Intermediate Panjabi, Punjabi, Beginner German,
- 5 years of experience in Business Analysis and Project Management
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- 5 years of experience in Business Analytics
STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
2017-07 - 2019-11
Department: Market Investigation & Implementation - Software & Electronics Global Customer Services
Responsibilities: • Coordinate and run test routines for new VIDA Power BI Dashboard report before
• Maintain project plan and make sure all tasks completed by me and project team
within a defined time period.
• Provide access to the markets and review on regular basis as access management
process and guide team to act further.
• Provide daily reports related to VIDA SWDL Error Rate and Wi-Fi connection mode to respective team members and managers.
• Handle monthly meetings with stakeholders from markets in EMEA, Americas and APAC.
• Handle incoming Changed Requests from Sales Companies and dealers.
• Analyze data using BI to find pattern to be able to create use cases with market
situation and feedbacks.
• Main contact for the Cerebo team from central to collect and provide market
situation figures and data related to GCS product.
• Handled Backlogs for development of BI reports regularly.
• Trained in workshop process with the use of VIDA Menu Pricing and the VIDA DMS
• Prepare monthly KPI report for VIDA and TIE Closed Changed Requests.
• Prepared processes for VIDA Power BI Dashboard.
• Provide training to team members related to Project management Lesson Learned
and help them to review it.
• Travel to Sweden for Workshop meetings with Cerebo team on frequently basis.
• Travel to other Countries' Sales Companies and Dealers Globally to gather feedback
about workshop tools.
Role: Uptime Polestar Project Coordinator
• Created and maintained Project Plan for six target markets on regular basis.
• Coordinate with global & market stakeholders on weekly basis.
• Coordinate with Suppliers workgroup team.
• Investigate different areas related to target markets
• Senior improvement specialist of project teamwork internal / external: Based on
knowledge and analysis of past projects, raise working and efficiency to another level,
with ideas to raise the project members skills in every aspect
• Analyse performance of the project team and project progress, giving valuable and measurable input for the project status
• Application landscape, process and access responsibility: Review, validate and verify
the deliveries from implementation team regarding software landscape,
implementation status and accesses to the environments
• Coordination and report of project database tasks progress together with Manager
• Collect and maintain an ongoing gap analysis that identities the gaps, based on
different levels of impact
• Handled Backlogs User Stories in Azure DevOps for process improvement on regular
2016-05 - 2017-04
Department: Global Infrastructure & Solutions - Architecture Engineering & Operations
Responsibilities: • Created project management strategy to seamless and smooth transition from project to operations.
• Help to identify gaps in the transfer of information necessary for the operation and acceptance of solutions deployed to business units.
• Developed and further refinement transition plans, including
infrastructure/application support models, organizational change management,
usability assessments, training matrix and communication plans.
• Maintained Communication and cascaded changes of project rollouts within the organization to global and regional stakeholders.
• Design and refine readiness plans for new or changed services.
• Supporting and identified improvement areas in service transition responsibilities to operational teams to monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensure continuous
• Developed Google and Word press websites for document management for various
stakeholders and team members to provide.
• Designed Integration process for Sharepoint with google sites and drives due to implication in near future.
• Created analyzed method for global survey with Programming R and Phython.
• Created architecture and Knowledge Management Platform solution with Tableau
Analytics, ETL and SAP BO combination for management reporting purpose.
• Created, maintained and further adoption of the agreed Service Transition processes
in collaboration with all stakeholders i.e. APAC, EMEA and NALA.
• Analyzing & proposing new approach or strategy for capturing & implementing
Lessons Learned for continual improvement throughout project lifecycle with help of project management methodology (PMM-PMBok guide).
2015-03 - 2015-08
Department: Centre of Excellence - Global Brand Operations
Responsibilities: • Provided business solution analysis which helped managers to speed-up the performance of production units.
• Performance assessment of existing system and update the changes in the system as
per requirement for business functions.
• Prepared data for analysis by inspecting, cleansing, and transforming data and evaluated results by interrogating the product lifecycle data to find and understand
• Review analytic outputs and provide insights and recommendations to help Senior
Business Consultant and Project managers of different business units (Manufacturing and Supply Chain-Sourcing)
• Provide internal consulting as well as prepared module of infographics database
system to show information flows from collaboration phases to data setup with respective user roles.
2012-07 - 2013-11
Department: Infrastructure Management and Technical Services
Responsibilities: • For Project management involved in knowledge acquisition and transfer, process
documentation, developing and implementing new processes for IT operations.
• Responsible for creation and updating process documentation for the IT operations.
• Align with software development team for release management/rollout of IT
applications and provided inputs to improve the design of applications.
• Maintain strategic initiatives by IT Operations as per ITIL methodologies to meet the defined Service Level Agreement for IT services.
2012-01 - 2012-06
Department: Linux System Administration - Infrastructure Management and Technical Services
Responsibilities: • Gained working knowledge on file system management, process management,
Apache web server, system and application log analysis, shell scripting.
• Worked with Open Source OS like Fedora and CentOS.
• Completed a short project on Linux Storage and RAID solution.
2020-05 - 2017-01