Hire a Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Onsiter is the platform where Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer experts that could fit your assignment.
Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Oracle AWS Microsoft Azure IBM
- Bases de datos
- Lenguajes de programación
- 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in Azure Cloud
- 7+ years of experience on Servers, Networking, Support
- +5 años de experiencia en Angular 7+
- +5 años de experiencia en Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Oracle
Available in 2d
Danish, English, Norwegian
- Experienced in critical infrastructure - development & mapping
- 20+ years of experience in IT in large corporations
- ISO27001 professional in management systems
Blekinge län, Sweden
German, Svenska, English
- Led and grew to Cloud Service companies to successful exit
- 10 years+ in Chief Technology Officer roles
- Extensive experience from leading global IT/cloud projects
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.