Hire a Node.js Developer
Onsiter is the platform where Node.js Developer experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse Node.js Developer experts that could fit your assignment.
- 10+ års erfarenhet av PHP
- 10+ års erfarenhet av Node.js
- 10+ års erfarenhet av C++
- 2 års erfarenhet av Flutter
- 5 års erfarenhet av Java
- 4 års erfarenhet av Node.js
- 5 års erfarenhet av Node.js
- 5 års erfarenhet av Flutter
- 5 års erfarenhet av C++
- 10 años de experiencia en .NET
- 10 años de experiencia en SQL
- 3 años de experiencia en Node.JS
- +4 years in MongoDB
- +4 years in React.js
- Next.js, node.js, alpine.js, mySQL...
Danish, German, English
- Modern tech stack using Flutter, React.js, Node.js and Python
- Deep knowledge of data science
- Proven track record building full-stack products using machine learning
English, Finnish, Svenska, Thai
- APIs that are called millions of times daily
- 5+ years of JS/React frontend development
- 16+ years of .NET backend development
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.