Hire a .NET Developer
Onsiter is the platform where .NET Developer experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse .NET Developer experts that could fit your assignment.
- 10 años de experiencia en .NET
- 10 años de experiencia en SQL
- 3 años de experiencia en Node.JS
- ASP.NET CORE
- 5 Years experience in C#.Net
Cercado de Lima, Perú
- 10+ years of experience in jquery, bootstrap, html, css, razor, etc
- 15+ years of experience in C#.Net
- 10+ years of experience in ERP SAP Businnes One Consultant
Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela
- 1 year of experience in C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework
- 1 year of experience in SQL Server
English, Italian, Spanish
- Base de Datos
- .Net Core
English, Finnish, Svenska, Thai
- APIs that are called millions of times daily
- 5+ years of JS/React frontend development
- 16+ years of .NET backend development
- +5 años de experiencia en desarrollo de software
- +3 años de experiencia en Java, Spring y MySQL
- +5 años de experiencia en .Net, C#, SQL Server
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.