Hire a Kubernetes Developer
Onsiter is the platform where Kubernetes Developer experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse Kubernetes Developer experts that could fit your assignment.
- +5 años con serverless y Kubernetes
- +5 años AWS y certificado
- +5 años como tech lead
- IAC genom terraform, ansible
- Kubernetes på alla stora cloud providers
- 10+ år Java
- DevOps skills, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology, with Jira and Confluence.
- 4+ years of experience in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate JPA and Postgres.
- Platforms, Cloud/Onprem
Turkish, English, Svenska
- C#.NET & Python
Might be available
Hradec Kralove, Czechia
- 15+ years of experience in Java, Sprint Boot, Microservices
- 2+ years of experience in Python, Pandas
- 15+ years of experience in Application's solutions
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.