Hire a Business Controller
Onsiter is the platform where Business Controller experts and other IT contractors find their next assignment. Post your assignment for free or directly browse Business Controller experts that could fit your assignment.
- 6+ years developing for Business Central specifically
- 15+ years experience in Navision, NAV & Business Central
- Can code in both C/AL code and AL code
Bitola, North Macedonia
- IT solution
- Business consultancy
- 3D animation
German, Greek, Modern, English
- business analysis
- web performance
- +20 años de experiencia como Business Analyst Insurance
- +3 años de experiencia como Data Science
- +5 años de experiencia en Python
Stockholms län, Sweden
Spanish, Danish, English, Norwegian, Svenska, Portuguese, Italian
- 20+ years Positioning and branding, Go-To-Market strategies experience
- 20+ years PM and deployment experience -BI, ERP, BPM, CRM, HCM, SaaS, etc-
- 20+ years sales mgmt, business dev. and negotiation skills experience
- Expertise of data science and machine learning for business applications
- 10+ years of Python software development
- 10+ years experience in AI development
- Project Management
- Change Management
Onsiter - the service that connects IT contractors and businesses
Onsiter is a service dedicated to onsite IT assignments. IT contractors and businesses can find each other and start working together straight away. Remote work can also be agreed, but the advantage of Onsiter is that you find skilled IT professionals that can work on-site at your company and become part of your organisation while the assignment is ongoing.
As an IT contractor, you can create a profile in less than a minute by uploading your CV. Now you can start applying for new assignments directly through Onsiter with a few clicks.
As a business, you can browse profiles of IT specialist and reach out to interesting profiles directly, or you can create a assignment and let contractors apply proactively.
Before you start cooperating on a assignment, Onsiter will autogenerate a contract which you can of course adapt if needed. Working hours and payments are easily controlled through an integrated timesheet system that gives maximum transparency to both the IT contractor and the hiring business.