Java Applications Developer / Production Support Role
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate maintain large-scale, critical, legacy J2EE 1.4 web applications.
What you need:
- A minimum of 7+ years commercial experience as a Java Applications Developer
Previous experience with:
- Developing web applications using Java 1.5, EJB (2.0) & Struts 1.1.
- The maintenance of enterprise-scale, critical, legacy J2EE 1.4 web applications, preferably with an Oracle RDBMS.
- The development and maintenance of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, and functions.
- Using secure file transfer for external systems interface for legacy API’s and other technologies.
|Workload||5 days/week , 100% onsite|
|Expected start date||ASAP|
|Expected end date||12+ months|
|Necessary skills||API, Developer, J2EE, Java, Oracle|
In order to ask a question about a project, you need to create an account on OnsiterCreate account