Available ASAP(Updated 2020-12-09)
Sydney NSW, Australia
Native English, Telugu, Fluent Hindi,
- 6+years of experience as Business Analyst
- agile ceremonies, user stories, stakeholder management
- 6+years of experience working in Agile Mehodologies like Scrum, Kanban
◦ A competent professional with Full Australian work rights (Permanent Resident) and 6 years of experience in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, and Testing in various domains including Information Technology (IT), Banking, Procurement, Ecommerce, Retail, Credit Card Payments, Insurance, and Facility Management.
◦ Demonstrated experience as an Agile Business Analyst and Scrum Master working in an agile team environment.
◦ Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping, AS-IS analysis and TO-BE modelling, and solutions investigations.
◦ Experience in gathering functional and business requirements into accurate user stories, acceptance criteria and process flows.
◦ Communicating requirement dependencies with product owners/scrum masters, issues or risks identified through the analysis process and address any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process.
◦ Ensured that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood through effective communication and collaboration.
◦ Interacting, training, and mentoring team members to ensure smooth progress of project work,
conducting system study and coordinating with team members for product documentation, system
design and integration and application maintenance.
◦ Managed deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands. Also provided user guides and documentation in addition to project plans and timelines.
◦ Orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts, end users and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
◦ Demonstrated capabilities in conducting Requirements Gathering sessions with relevant Subject Matter Experts or Business users to assess and document business requirements.
◦ Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
◦ Facilitated Product Backlog Estimation/ Backlog Grooming, Sprint/Iteration Planning, Stand up calls, Sprint Retrospection and Sprint Review/Demo Meetings and created project plans as well as evaluated project size, complexity, cost, urgency, and risk.
◦ Experience developing and maintaining Definition of Done and Definition of Ready and coaching others in the adoption of agile business analysis techniques.
◦ Experience managing agile requirements traceability between agile artefacts on a large project.
◦ Created initial set of Epics/Features from a Business Case or in a workshop and writing detailed user stories and acceptance criteria as well as keeping the user stories up to date in Jira. Also maintained product backlog by prioritising user stories.
◦ Demonstrated problem solving abilities as well as good negotiation skills and business acumen.
2019-03 - 2020-09
◦ Reviewed existing procedures and existing business process documentation. Worked extensively with SME's in developing process models for various domains including Wholesale Banking and PVSI.
◦ Developed product requirements and user stories for the product using document analysis, requirement workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis.•
◦ Proactively communicated and collaborated with external and internal customers to analyse functional requirements while delivering the artefacts like user stories, use cases, wireframes, test scenarios, etc.•
◦ Acted as a link between Developers, Architects, Testers, Project Manager and Stake holders.
◦ Process mapping/modelling using iGrafx Flow charter by duly following EPE standards.
◦ Verified and validated identified solution's feasibility with development team and business.
◦ Exhibiting the ability to take initiative, working with minimal daily direction, and prioritizing time effectively to deliver in a timely manner.
◦ Followed agile best practices, and participated in agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, story grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and product showcases.•
◦ Maintained a healthy sprint backlog that aligns with the product backlog and obtaining sign-off from key stakeholders, product owners, and end users.•
2017-12 - 2019-03
◦ Supported the workflow of procurement requests and capital expenses for buyers; customizing the existing procurement platform that offers a buyer-seller eco system with established business processes and workflow; and conceptualizing, developing, and improvising to optimize physical environment of industry sectors like Infrastructure, Real Estate, Hospitality, Facility.
◦ Created prototypes for mobile apps, web applications and assisted User Experience (UX/UI) team for Development.
◦ Acted as a link between Developers, Testers, Project Manager, and stake holders.
◦ Conducted detailed and comprehensive sessions/meetings with the Business Users to gather and document requirement specification artefacts such as Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and User Stories.
◦ Written SQL Queries for analysing defect root causes. Also used SQL data joins and filter conditions for data management and analysis.
◦ Created UML Diagrams such as Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Swim Lane Diagrams, Process Flow Charts and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio/Lucid Charts to depict process flows.
◦ Conducted workflow, process diagrams and GAP analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
◦ Documented Requirement Traceability Matrix for traceability of requirements through test cases.
2014-08 - 2017-12
◦ Developed Web based centralized management platform allowing top executive leadership team to monitor risk and vulnerability across all the applications used by the client and to make strategic risk decisions, driving risk remediation and reducing costs through centralization and automation.
◦ Created UML Diagrams such as Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio/Lucid Charts to depict process flows.
◦ Monitored project progress by tracking activity; resolved problems; published progress reports; recommended actions; and removed roadblocks.
◦ Worked extensively with UI team for designing the screens and assisted in developing screen shots and prototyping of the user interface using Balsamiq and Mocking Bot tools.
◦ Developed user manuals to give general description about the functionalities of the system.
2010-09 - 2014-08
◦ Provided clients with unbiased expert analysis and in-depth forecasts for various industry sectors such as Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology.
◦ Analysed raw data obtained from the customer and prepared reports for the Market analysis. Uploaded and approved the reports by using profile authoring tool (PAT).
2021-08 - 2021-08
2021-08 - 2021-08